[bookport] Previewing MP3 Files

  • From: Nolan Crabb <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 20:51:45 -0700

Greetings, Everyone,

When I preview an MP3 file in the transfer software, I can't do it more
than once.  I have to shut down the transfer software and reload it again
to preview the file.  Am I doing something wrong?  Yes, I know, it's silly
to want to hear something more than once, but there are times when it isn't
a bad idea.

Also, assuming I've set the speed-up number in the edit box under audio
options to 2.2, for example.  Must I do that for every MP3 I send?  I
assume that rate will hold for all.  Is that a correct assumption?

Best Regards,

Nolan