[bookport] Possible Solution Re: More Braille suggestions

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:47:13 -0400

I tested this without a real number I needed to remember. I thought it was
going to work fine, but I did something that erased the number. I'm not sure
what that
was. Maybe I hit escape to exit braille mode rather than enter.

How about a "save buffer to file" command, or something like that? It could
even give the file one of those time-stamp names. It could just copy whatever
was
in the find buffer to a file. This could even be useful when copying a URL from
a newspaper or something like that.

Angie