[bookport] Re: One suggestion I'd like to mention again.

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 04:00:11 -0400

I actually think that this would be a helpful addition for the notetaker as
well.  there are times you just want to write something quickly and
on-the-go.  It would be nice to press the key combination to begin a new
file for editing, and to be able to know for sure that you were in
notetaking mode even without the headphones.

Paula