[bookport] Re: Ogg files to Mp3

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:21:19 -0400

Total Recorder is great!  I use it for all my recording needs.  It works
great with speech, you do need to turn off some visual meters, but after
that, it's wonder, and the default for the meters is off, so it's not a
big deal at all.  The company is very receptive to the needs of the
blind, I contacted them once when Total Recorder was conflicting with an
earlier version of JAWS, and they fixed the problem immediately.  They
are great, and the program does what it says.  I highly recommend it to
anyone.  If you combine it with Wave Pad, you've got some powerful tools
for only $35, not a bad deal.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 895-2405
Fax: 502 899-2363
www.aph.org

>>> ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/29/05 04:53PM >>>
Didn't know that there were two versions.  Thanks for this
information.