[bookport] Re: New features - shortlist?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 07:41:58 -0400

Actually, we seriously consider all the suggestions.  Most of them, we =
already had on our list, and some of them, we have already begun implimenta=
tion.  I don't want to get in a position of putting the exact schedule on =
this list, for fear of raising expectations or causing disappointment if =
we find that something does not make the cut for one reason or another.  I =
can assure you, though, that we strongly evaluate and consider all your =
suggestions, and we appreciate your opinion very much.

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, August 06, 2004 5:22:24 AM >>>
I was just curious how APH keeps track of all the recent suggestions =
that=20
were made for new features ... will you by any chance post a list of =
the=20
ideas which you are seriously considering for implementation?=20

There are so many ideas that I imagine it's hard to know where to =
start.=20

Peter=20