[bookport] Re: New Version of Bookport?

  • From: "Angie Matney" <angie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 03:22:03 -0500

Hi Gary,

I agree completely. (BTW, for those of you who have a Stream, I personally find
that the UK Daniel voice is more tolerable to me than either of the US-English
choices.) I'm hoping that some nice new unit will magically appear on the sceen
right
around the time I start my new job. APH, please target the release of any new
product for September, 2009. (grin)

Angie