[bookport] Re: Navigating through newspapers downloaded from Bookshare.org

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:20:53 -0400

Kathy:

Let me try to clear some things up.

1. Section marking doesn't matter for Book Share books sent as DAISY
books. In other words, if you send the .opf file, section marking will
be governed by the markup in the book.

2. Check to be sure you have the latest version of Book Wizard Reader.
You do this with the Check For Updates option on the Book Wizard Reader
help menu. Book Wizard Reader is a demo in your case; this is normal and
is not a problem. Just say No to the "Do you want to register"
question.

3. Start by trying 1+4 and 3+6 to move by level one headings. If this
doesn't work, move to level 2 headings with 4+7 and 6+9. If all else
fails, try A+C and D+F. This navigates by any level. If this doesn't
work, it is possible your newspaper is not marked up.

Rob Meredith

>>> kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/17/06 09:32AM >>>
I am pushing them at the same time.

Kathy Blackburn