[bookport] Re: My Last Word on Feature Changes

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:59:21 -0700

        Hello Richard.  Yes, I understand that.  That's why I used the word
"often". :)
How often do you change your settings?  Once a week, once a day?  The
"save" feature, as I like to think of it, works anytime and, so, you could
achieve your feature, more or less, by employing it after you change your
settings, every time.  You can also use it when you change flash cards, so
that you can retrieve your settings, regardless of what card you're using
at the moment.
        I too would like a "panic mode" where settings could be saved during a
crash, but this works reasonably well, except for the clock, as I said
earlier.
-Brian
On Sep 16,  4:51pm, "Richard Ring" wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Re: My Last Word on Feature Changes
} Brian, that only works if the crash you experience is planned for.
} I have had to reset my device because, sometimes, it simply locks up.
} I would like a way to avoid having to redo the settings when those
} unexpected crashes happen.
}