[bookport] My Apology

  • From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 08:42:08 -0600

To My friends at Bookshare and My New Friends at Book Port,
I would like to explain and apologize for the e-mail I sent which has caused
such a stir.

I sent an e-mail to the Bookshare list asking for input on both the Book Port
and Victor Reader Stream, as I am  trying to decide which one would best meet
my needs. (I was not aware that the Book Port is no longer being sold.)
One of the responses came from a Bookshare List member who explained her
preferences to me and gave me some advice. In no way was her e-mail
disrespectful to either product. She simply gave me her honest opinion.
Unfortunately, someone from the Bookshare list decided to forward this e-mail
to the Book Port List and the misunderstanding occurred. I don't understand why
this e-mail was forwarded, and it doesn't really matter at this point. I simply
don't want any further discussion, which I initiated by asking for information,
to cause any further stir. I have a great deal of respect for both APH and
Humanware as they both provide a wonderful service for us. I was only seeking
information from product users.

Once again, Please accept my apology for the stir this has caused.

Bertha