[bookport] Re: Missing Queued files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:19:02 -0400

Hi John:

You're right.  They should've reappeared, once you opened the Book Port program
again.
You can check the Queued folder in:

c:\documents and settings\

Look in your User folder, under Application Data, in the APH folder, Book Port
Transfer, Pending files, which is where they should be.

The other remote possibility is that you may have hit the Delete button,
instead of Cancel.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/11/07 07:34PM >>>
Hi Folks
I had servered CDs of mp3 files queued on the Book Port software.  Plugged
in the book port to my computer and the queued files window came up.  I
wanted to load some other files, so I closed the window.
The window never came up again until I added another file to the queue.  The
file I just queued was the only file in the queue.  What happened all of
those other files, did they get deleted, or did book port create another
folder?
John