[bookport] Re: Memory cards

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 22:04:53 -0400

Hello Peter,

Most of the cards you will find will be Type I. All of the Type II cards I have
seen have been labeled as Microdrives.

It was a little confusing at first for me, because I found a card called the
Sandisk Ultra II card. As it happens, this is
actually a Type I card. <grin>

Where are you looking online? Maybe we can offer some help. But if it is not
labeled as a microdrive and is simply called
CompactFlash, odds are it's the kind you want.

Angie