[bookport] Re: Long file names

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:51:10 -0400

I don't think it is a well known problem, but we would love to get to the =
bottom of it.

>>> donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx Thursday, September 09, 2004 9:42:49 AM >>>
Hi

I am using Bookport Transfer 1.5.1.22, and encountered the problem whilst
transferring several books with long file names to the same folder.

I can work around this by using lots of different folders, so it's not
vitally important, or I could shorten file names, but I just thought I =
would
ask if this is a known problem.

Thanks again

Donna