[bookport] Re: Leniency, do you think?

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 00:04:39 -0600

Oh, you bad, bad person! I kind of wondered whether activation was necessary. Hey, hasn't Audible.com's quality gotten much, much better during the past couple of years? I've noticed that they're removing most of their old titles which weren't available in Format Four and are trying to replace them. Of course, the titles which we purchased back then are still available even after they've been withdrawn. I just repurchased a new version of George Eliot's "Silas Marner" which is available in Format Four.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>