[bookport] Re: Latst Firmware

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:10:06 -0400

Andrea:

You can find out the firmware version by pressing the A and C keys
simultaneously on your Book Port or by looking at the Status bar in Book Port
Transfer, while the Book Port is connected.  If you are not running the latest
version, you should be notified of the availability of an update, through the
software, unless it has been disabled.  If ther is an update, it's just a
matter of clicking the "Yes," button to accept.  If you have disabled the
Automatic Updates option, you can check for updates in the Options menu of Book
Port Transfer and checking the Update Firmware button.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> sherryan@xxxxxxxxxx 08/24/07 09:38AM >>>
How would I know what firmware I'm running?
How would I update that firmware if it is not the latest?
Does this process occur automatically?
Cheers
Andrea