[bookport] Re: Implementation of BP for ten year old

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 05:50:48 -0600

It already sounds as if you've made the first right steps.  Yes, you can
separate recreational reading from school work on separate flash cards.  I
do like your idea of using audio books. Unfortunately,because of the
recording capabilities of the BP is a lower quality you may consider using a
cassette recorder or a hand-held digital recorder.  As far as using the
bookport with two different machines,if he has a pc at school that is
dedicated for his use then get permission to install the transfer software
on that   machine.  If not you may consider using the bookport  as you would
a thumb drive and upload the web file to the card directly and when you get
home download it to the harddrive there and then transfer  it via the
bookport.
  Work is for people who don't know how to fish
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx