[bookport] Re: I'm New.

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:28:08 +1200

Hi Anita and list:

If it had an AC adapter, you would be tied to that AC power cord and forfeit portability which is a pretty crucial part of the book port's success. It doesn't ship with one because it runs on two AA cells that can be found in most parts of the world, and AC adapters would cause a lot of confusion and probably result in some units being unintentionally damaged. But I know some have also thought this was needed so it may be a feature of some future product.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anita" <evera@xxxxxxxxx>