[bookport] Re: I wonder why some of us aren't able to download the Beta?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 23:28:18 -0500

I'm not going to do that, unless I have to... not with a 2gig card, anyway. Factory defaults shouldn't have anything to do with it. Your PC wouldn't know about that.

At 08:52 AM 8/6/2006, you wrote:
My card is only a two gig card. I think you may need to reset your Book Port to factory defaults. You may also want to reformat your cards. I think I had a problem once with downloading. It was with a new card that I had just formatted. After I formatted it again, it worked.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A