[bookport] Html files and word

  • From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:39:23 -0400

Jim put some books from book share on the book port and after being sent, it
asked about saving as normal and I think it sent in microsoft word.  If so, I
don't know if we did something to make it do that, but, now when we send files
to the book port, it asks about saving as normal.  I don't understand what that
all means.

It might be helpful to Jim and myself if someone wouldn't mind contacting me
off list at lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx or jima.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx to help us
better understand what we're doing with theese files.  If anyone is using skype
we could perhaps contact each other in skype.  Thanks for your patience with
us.

Linda