[bookport] Re: How does Book Port detect the start of a new article in magazines?

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:38:55 -0400

Roy:

We only support one section marker for txt/doc files. In other words,
once one of the section markers in your list is found in your file, that
one is used throughout the file. There are not multiple levels of
markers.

Rob Meredith

>>> r.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/26/05 09:36PM >>>
    Is it possible to prepare either a .txt or a .html file so Book
Port will recognize the individual headings within the file?  I
recognize that each of these headings may be bookmarked after the file
gets to the Book Port, but if possible, it seems easier to place section
markers within the file.

This is certainly possible with Daisy format, but that is beyond what I
can now imagine doing.

Roy Pfeiffer