[bookport] Re: Help with listening to one of Larry's pod casts

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:05:52 -0400

Hi,
If you go to your subscriptions (control- tab or through the menu), you'll see a list of all of your shows. When you heighlight an individual show, blind cool tech for example, you can press tab to see a list of all the shows that are available. When you find the podcast you're looking for, you can press the space bar on that show. Next time you press F5 to check for new content to download, your selected show should download.
HTH,
Megan

At 06:15 PM 9/9/2005, you wrote:

I'm trying to listen to one of Larry's podcasts. In the past, I could go to the site and simply down load the MP3 file, but the new site doesn't seem to allow this. I am new to downloading podcasts and I can't figure out how to use ipodder to only down load one pod cast instead of a entire herd of them. Can someone help?

thanks.
Neal