[bookport] Re: Heere's another...

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:57:07 -0700

Nancy,
If you cut from a file and now want a complete file, best bet would be to delete the cut file and transfer a fresh copy. That way you properly index the file. Yes, you will start at the point you left off when you return to that file. Not only that, you can add bookmarks, up to 50 I think.

I am not yet reading books with my BP as I prefer braille and am reading the new Harry Potter book on my Braille Lite. When I am done with that, then I will try audio. I am using the BP as an mp3 player right now and enjoy that.

Here is the direct link to the online BP manual which has a Contents so its easy to find what you need.

http://sun1.aph.org/tech/bp_doc.htm

   There you go, glad to help.  ;)

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx