[bookport] Re: Headphones: was Re: Re: The Unofficial Book Port FAQ

  • From: "Margo" <margo.downey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:58:31 -0400

I love the Sennheiser phones.  I just got mine Wednesday.  I have them and my
book port in my I'maspeaker speaker case so I can carry all that with me if I
want or take the bookport and Senheisers out and carry that.  I need to buy the
handi Cassette case to carry the bookport.  I wonder if the Sennheisers would
fit in that case, too. Does anyone know?

margo and elmo