[bookport] Has anyone else experienced this?

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:17:45 -0500

Hi everyone.  I'm curious to know, and I'm pretty sure that the guys on this
list probably won't be able to relate.  My problem is this.  For the last week
since I got my BP, I've been carrying it everywhere with me in my purse.  I'm
always careful to make sure that it's locked, and I always put a bookmark where
I stop reading just as a back-up.  Unfortunately, somehow in transporting the
BP, the keyboard is coming unlocked.  Not only that, but today it even reset
itself to factory settings and put me in the memo folder.  It also dropped my
battery status by about 4 percent.  After sending this message I plan to go to
the Executive Products site and purchase the case to prevent this from
happening again, but I'm just curious to know if anyone else has had this
happen.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Check out my blog at
http://ccongdon.wordpress.com
or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx