[bookport] Re: HIGHEST BIT RATE MP3 BOOKPORT CAN PLAY?

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:41:54 -0400

Book Port can play 320 KBPS MP3 files with no problem. Book Port does
not play wave files, with the exception of its own memos, which are
8-bit 11025 Hz.

Rob Meredith

>>> buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/16/05 09:03PM >>>
        Hello folks.  Another question for this evening.  What is the
highest
bit rate of MP3 that the Bookport can play?  Is it 128Kbits?  I'm just
confirming that my impirical experience is right?  I tried loading
some
192Kbit mp3 files onto the Bookport, and it wouldn't play them.
        On a related note, what is the highest sampling rate Bookport
can
support in Wav files?
-thanks
-Brian