[bookport] Re: Garbage at End of Notetake Files

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:40:34 -0500 (CDT)

It happened to me oftene nough yesterday that I doubt very much that it's human error, though with a human as capable of error as I, you never know.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005, Debbie Gillespie wrote:

Bruce I have, but I believe in my case I put it down to human error. I thought I had deleted stuff and it appears it may not have been done. It seems to happen while backspacing or deleting characters.

That was my experience.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>