[bookport] Re: GREAT LIST!

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 07:52:40 -0400

Book Port does absolutely no sorting.  It is kind of like the old fashion =
days of DOS.

>>> curtis@xxxxxxxxxx Monday, September 13, 2004 6:06:34 PM >>>
It certainly is a fantastic list. I volunteer for the Mid Illinois talking =
book project, who just sent me a bookport for evaluation, their idea was =
initially to not send a transfer cable, however I have one they provided =
and am=20
now transfering files, updating et al, and all is fine so far. The little =
sounds made by the transfer software are nice to figure out how things are =
going, certainly, and the only comment I have is that the new manual =
did=20
not overwrite the old one, just made a new file. The first file use to be =
the manual located to the far left as I hit the asterisk key, so I am =
wondering how the bookport sorts files, by date and time, by size or by =
what=20
criteria? Is there a way to change the sorting on the bookport? Thanks

Curtis Delzer