[bookport] Fw: Returned mail: delivery problems encountered

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:27:51 -0600

Hi.  I am forwarding this message to you because I inconsistently receive
bounced messages despite the fact that I have the e-mail address
bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx written correctly.  Thank you.
Mike
From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [bookport] Re: Book Port Transfer software and Window-eyes
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:14:41 -0600

Hi, Marlena.  I would love it if you could phone me.  You will have to call
my Verizon cell number as my cordless phone has given up the ghost for the
moment, smile.  Please call me at (719) 248-7434.  I hope you can help me
out.  Thank you.

Michael Massey