[bookport] Re: Free Book Ports

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:57:03 -0700 (PDT)

I did that, too.

Barbara

--- On Thu, 9/2/10, Sean Terry <seantech2007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Sean Terry <seantech2007@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookport] Re: Free Book Ports
To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, September 2, 2010, 5:52 PM

Hi, I sent an email requesting a bookport to the email address supplied at the
end of the original email.

Have a wonderful day. From Sean Terry.

On Sep 1, 2010, at 10:57 PM, Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

If stil available, I too am very interested in receiving one of these offered
BookPorts please.  Thanks very much and look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Hank