[bookport] Folder size

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:18:03 -0500

I had been happily reading books with my Book Port's original 64 mb CF card
and never felt the need for a larger CF card before.   But, recently I
started listening to some of Larry's podcasts and enjoyed them but don't
like listening to them on my desktop computer.  I listened to several of the
smaller ones on my BP but decided to buy a 1 gb CF card so I can listen to
audio more easily.  My question is, is there a limit to how large a folder
can be on the BP?  I have heard a single file size limit of 256 mb and I
wonder if that would apply to the size of any given folder also.

Larry the podcasts sound great on the BP.  Thanks for producing and sharing
them.

Joni