[bookport] Re: File filter not found

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 10:58:59 -0500

After I sent this post, I realized this is just what I've read. And it could be wrong. Someone with more technical experience needs to step in here and correct me if the information is incorrect.

At 10:49 AM 4/6/2006, you wrote:

ITunes has its own proprietary format. You need to convert it using something like EZ CDA Extractor. The BP can't play music converted by ITunes.

At 08:45 PM 4/5/2006, you wrote:
yes, it was converted by iTunes from my CD.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>