[bookport] Re: Feature request: return to default folder

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:33:41 -0400

Peter:

The Book Port doesn't know anything about a default folder. This is
just a software enhancement to help people avoid filling up the root
folder.

Rob Meredith

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx 09/15/05 12:36AM >>>
In the transfer software, under "Options/Advanced", the user can assign

a folder on the Book Port to serve as the default Book Port folder.

When using the Book Port, I frequently have to return to the default
folder from wherever I may be at the moment, which is often several
sub-directories deep in another directory.

Would it be possible to have sort of a "home" function, so that by
pressing, say "2+5+8" the Book Port would quickly jump back to the
default folder from wherever the user was at the moment?

Peter