[bookport] Re: Feature question/suggestion

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:24:05 -0400

Can't be done.

>>> david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx 04/13/06 01:00PM >>>
I am wondering how difficult it would be to have the ability to connect
the Book Port to a USB based printer and print to it from the Book Port.
 Spacifically, I am wondering about being able to be reading a file and
decide to dump it to a Braille embosser or a printer as though the
printer were a generic printer.  Obviously you wouldn't want to even
think about any kind of spacific printer drivers, but just the ability
to send the text as generic text.