[bookport] Expanded Braille funcionality

  • From: Peter Rand <peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:49:45 +0100

Larry/Rob,

I was out of town for about a month, and feel a bit out-of-date with regard =
to Book Port developments.

While on vacation, I became familiar with using the Braille 'find' feature =
on the Book Port (which is surprisingly useful and user friendly), and I =
was wondering if/when this Braille functionality might be somewhat expanded =
to allow simple note-taking on the Book Port. The ability to take notes =
would dramatically enhance the Book Port's usefulness to me.

Peter=