[bookport] Executive Products Case was Re: Re: New Bookport ideas

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:39:35 -0500

I got my case on Friday and am really glad I got it. To add to what Bruce said about it, you get two different straps, one is a wrist strap and one is an adjustable shoulder strap. There is a belt clip on the back as well if you don't want to use the straps. At this point I've been leaving both straps off in favor of the belt clip. I just clip it onto my jeans when I'm walking around, cooking, or whatever. There's a pocket on the front that can be used for compact flash cards. I haven't used that yet, and I'm not sure I will, but at this point I only have one card that I'm using for the BP anyway. My only complaint about the case, (and this is primarily because I got a really bad 12-pack of batteries that I'm going through in about one or two days), is that you have to take the BP out of the case to change the batteries. Other than that, I'm really glad I got it and it really was worth the cost.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx Check out my blog at http://ccongdon.wordpress.com or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat