[bookport] Error when attempting to change the volume within book wizzard reader

  • From: Amy Ruell <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 07:18:38 -0400

        Hello,
When I attempt to press f2 to increase the speed of the file being played,
(in this case, a daisy format book, I get the following error.
Book Wizard DTB Reader
Error signature
szAppName : bwr.exe     szAppVer : 1.0.6.0     szModName : hungapp
szModVer : 0.0.0.0     offset : 00000000
Reporting details
This error report includes: information regarding the condition of Book
Wizard DTB Reader when the
problem occurred, the operating system version and computer hardware in
use, and the Internet
Protocol (IP) address of your computer.
We do not intentionally collect your name, address, email address or any
other form of personally
identifiable information. However, the error report may contain
customer-specific information in the
collected data files. While this information could potentially be used to
determine your identity, if present,
it will not be used.
The data that we collect will only be used to fix the problem. If more
information is available, we will tell
you when you report the problem. This error report will be sent using a
secure connection to a database
with limited access and will not be used for marketing purposes.
To view technical information about the error report, click here.
To see our data collection policy on the web, click here. Close
Any suggestions re: what this means?
Thanks.
Amy