[bookport] Re: Drive and Street Etc.

  • From: "Jon Hodgin" <capiscum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 18:44:48 -0400

I have had my book port for almost a year and I have never read a book on it because of DOUBLE TALK.

I use the book port only for podcasts and music.

I down load the podcast to a card reader and then play the podcasts on the BK after I transfer the flash card.

It has always seemed to me that this could be done with text files from BOOK SHARE if the file could converted to another "voice."

The thread lately gives me hope that DOUBLE TALK can be by passed butt I still do not have an inkling of how to do it!

If any one can help ----have a go at it!

John