[bookport] Downloading from audible.com

  • From: "Christopher Bell" <christophergbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 00:08:01 -0500

Where can I find step-by-step instructions on how to do this?  I have
successfully downloaded two books.  There are another two books I would like
to add but I can’t seem to accomplish this.  When the book port transfer
program is running, all of the books I downloaded including the other two I
want appear to be in the book port.  When I unplug book port from the
computer, however, those other two books aren’t listed when I scroll through
the files.  Any help would be appreciated.  Best, Chris