[bookport] Re: Device Activation on Audible

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:36:31 +1200

Hi Caroline and list:

I set mine to no device. It seems to work fine. Format 4 always shows up at the top of my list of formats, which is what you want for the book port.

After downloading, I transfer books to the book port using the transfer software.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>