[bookport] Re: Default Book Port Download Folder

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 09:25:28 -0400

John:

The Look In box defaults to "My Documents," until you've used it. What
you're seeing there is the Recent Folder. Since you've been doing
Audible, that's why you're seeing that.

>>> lists@xxxxxxxxxx 06/08/05 09:05AM >>>
Hi folks:

Since I am an avid audible user and use my book port to read audible
titles,
when I open book port transfer, I am taken to:

c:\programs\audible\programs\downloads

which folder contains all the books I've downloaded from audible. Now,
if,
say, I were not an audible user, and say further that I had just
purchased a
book port and installed the book port transfer software, to what file
folder
location would I be taken upon opening the book port transfer
application
for the first time?

John