[bookport] Daisy books and page navigation

  • From: "Rusty Perez" <rusty.perez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:11:39 -0700

Hi folks, particularly APH developers,
I'm much enjoying bp's ability to play daisy files. I'm noticing a problem,
however.

Sometimes there seems to be a problem with the way bp deals with page
numbers in daisy books. I'm using a couple of very large files about 250 mb
each. When I navigate by using 7 and 9 for page up and down, things work
well. The reader reads the page number to me. But sometimes when I go in to
the settings keypad, and go to page, the page is not correct. At times, the
page number in the settings keypad does not change even if I punch in a page
number. The reading will start in the right place, but gong to the settings
keypad will give me a different page number.

This may have been with a dying set of batteries, but I'm not sure.

Rusty