[bookport] Re: Choice of Audible file formats?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:26:30 -0400

As someone else pointed out, the cost of adding support for all the other =
formats would not be feasible to implimint without adding cost to the end =
user.  There are royalties to consider along with the time of actual =
coding.

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, October 21, 2004 1:12:54 AM >>>
Hi Larry/Rob,

I was wondering if you could comment on the mail below, which I sent
several days ago.
Thanks,

Peter