[bookport] Re: Bypassing the Transfer Software

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:05:53 -0500

Try closing the Book Port Transfer software, leaving the USB cable
connected, and then search for the Drive.  My computer finds the drive
even with the transfer software running, so this is just a shot in the
dark.  The other shot in the dark is that perhaps your drive needs to
be mapped in order to have it show up.  This also is not likely,
because the drive should show up anyway, but you might as well look at
any drive that can be mapped and isn't showing up with a drive letter.
Neal