[bookport] Braille translation software

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 06:16:27 -0600

Hi, folks.  I downloaded my first web-braille files on Thursday and for the
most part the translation of the file is pretty good.  However, I
consistently noticed a mistranslation of the word discomfort  The book I was
reading is called Healing Heartburn by Lawrence J. Cheskin and Brian E.
Lacy.  I knew from the context of the topic that patients could not
experience comfort with the topic in question.  I would even go through the
word to be certain that the dis was there and I did not notice it.  I hope
that the translation software will be improved uppon.  Thanks so much.

Mike.