[bookport] Re: Bookport & usb removable drives

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 08:21:20 -0500

Doug:

Windows is trying to use the same drive letter for both.  You'll have to
reassign the drive letter for either the USB Drive or the Book Port, whichever.
 Then, you'll be able to use them at the same time.  See the Manual for further
instructions.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> bendigoswap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/18/07 03:06AM >>>
Hi all,
I have just started using the bookport and since using it have lost all access
to the removable usb drives.  When a removable drive is put in, it throws up an
error message saying the usb device is not recognised.  What can I do to be
able to use usb devices and the bookport?  Uninstalling the bookport program
did not make any difference.
Doug.

It has removed 464 spam emails to date.