[bookport] Bookport equivalent of Blue Screen of Death

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:57:38 -0700

        Hello.  I was listening to an audio file the other day, not touching
the Bookport, when, it said:firmware error in app.c at line 737, press the 0 to
reset book port

        This was with Firmware 2.1.0.28, after 4700 minutes, or about 78
hours, of spoken minutes time.

        I'm not going to worry about this occurrence, but thought I'd mention
it, for the record, so that if others encounter it, they'll know it
happened to others.

By the way, pressing 0, reset the bookport to factory defaults, I plugged
in my preferences again, and continued on my audio way, so I don't think
this was a problem with my flash card.
-Brian