[bookport] Re: Bookport as compact flash card reader

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:16:15 -0400

Hello,

Man!!!! And I thought mine was versatile, did not know that there were that
many kinds of cards out there.
You are right on the money about how useful they are though, my friend's
digital camera takes a different type of card not like the bookport.
We were able to get his pictures on my hard drive using my reader, sure that
yours would have also done the job.

Otto