[bookport] Re: Bookport and pod casts

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 13:44:34 -0500

Hi Nicki,

There are several ways to do it. If you have a card reader, an easy way is simply to copy the ones that you want to listen to to your compact flash card. Just be sure to put them in a folder. Too many files in the route folder is not a good thing.

Robert Carter

At 12:29 PM 4/5/2006, you wrote:

HI all,I

 Have to admit, I just got my Book Port yesterday and haven?t read through anything, but I was wondering something.  How do any of you who listen to pod casts download them for the Book Port?  Do you use I Podder, or is there an easier way with the Book Port?  Just curious.

http://www.eset.com