[bookport] Re: Bookport Speaker, Recharging, etc.

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:36:39 -0500

Bookport Speaker, Recharging, etc.Pete, I like your list. If the BP is
redesigned, these would be good features.

I wonder, with the existing unit, whether we might make fuller use of the beep
which now plays for key presses when the unit is locked. Could it not beep
twice to indicate recording and three short ones for recording stopped? Perhaps
this kind of functionality would be helpful in the notetaker as well - any
place where you might want to use the unit but not be wearing headphones.

Gary