[bookport] Re: Book Port and Book Courier File Format Compatibility

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:31:05 -0400

Hi:

It's not supposed to be compatible.  Files that are sent to the Book Port have
to be filtered, so it would have to go through our software to work on the Book
Port.  Although there are similarities, they're not exact.

There are versions of the bible available from Bookshare that work well with
the Book Port.  They have them in both Daisy and BRF.

Hope that helps.

Pamela