[bookport] Re: Battery observation

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:49:59 -0400

Dave, just some good old Energizers I believe and yes I've used
rechargable, but I got a great deal on these batteries and just decided
to use them and then I'll probably go back to recharging.
I of course have only been playing mp3s of late so that could account
for what Rob was saying in a message about rebound etc.